Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Ghost Writer



What can I say really? I get this sometimes overwhelmed feeling when I see a film with the caliber of greatness that, The Ghost Writer, so convincingly displayed. I want to do the film complete and utter justice in my assessment of it, so that i can truly convey to whoever is out there reading this that it's worthy of watching. Film reviews can be an overwhelming thing, when it comes down to deciding on seeing a movie, but I don't want my thoughts on this film to be like that in any way.

So, I'll keep it very simple (Too simple, in all honesty) this film is what movies should be like, superb acting, telling sets, a thought-provoking storyline, adept camera work, a decent ending, but most importantly the lasting effect that keeps you thinking after the credits roll. The Ghost Writer, has all these things plus more and accomplishes that last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment